By entering the Student Nursing Times Awards, you will be part of the most prestigious awards for students and nurse educators, enjoying not only recognition at the glittering afternoon ceremony, but a whole host of other benefits.
What can winning a Student Nursing Times award do for you as a student?
- Be part of an elite crowd of award winners: join the Student Nursing Times Awards winners' club; raise your profile and become one to watch at the start of your career!
- Give your CV a boost: set yourself apart from the crowd and open yourself up to exciting career opportunities – some students even walk away from the day with a job offer and speaking opportunities across our events
- Recognise your potential: everyone needs validation at times and what better confirmation you’re on the right path than a Student Nursing Times award?
- Make a name for yourself: network with important figures in the nursing community and take hold of your future career path
- Gain extensive coverage: across our magazine, online and social media before and after the event
- And that's not all, our individual award winners will also receive a year's free subscription to Nursing Times
What can winning a Student Nursing Times award do for your organisation?
- Position your organisation at the top: join the Student Nursing Times Awards winners' club; and position your organisation as the best place to study nursing or for providing placements
- Recognise your staff: pay tribute to those who go the extra mile for students and celebrate their success
- Show your dedication: highlight your commitment to the future of the nursing profession and attract more nurses to your organisation
- Reward your students: we all know that a successful organisation breeds successful students – make sure you celebrate their achievements
So don’t delay, start your entry as soon as possible!
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between 16-25 April 2022 at our London offices:
emap Publishing Ltd
69-77 Paul Street