Why you should enter
Winning a Student Nursing Times award not only provides you with the recognition you deserve in a glittering afternoon celebrating your achievements, but also has a whole host of benefits you might not have realised.
What can winning a Student Nursing Times award do for you as a student?
- Be part of an elite crowd of award winners: join the Student Nursing Times Awards winners' club; we don’t give our awards to just anyone!
- Give your CV a boost: set yourself apart from the crowd and open yourself up to exciting career opportunities – some students even walk away from the day with a job offer
- Recognise your potential: everyone needs validation at times and what better confirmation you’re on the right path than a Student Nursing Times award?
- Make a name for yourself: network with important figures in the nursing community and take hold of your future career path
- And that's not all, our individual award winners will also receive a year's free subscription to Nursing Times
What can winning a Student Nursing Times award do for your organisation?
- Position your organisation at the top: join the Student Nursing Times Awards winners' club; we don’t give our awards to just anyone!
- Recognise your staff: pay tribute to those who go the extra mile for students and celebrate their success
- Show your dedication: highlight your commitment to the future of the nursing profession and attract more nurses to your organisation
- Reward your students: we all know that a successful organisation breeds successful students – make sure you celebrate their achievements
So don’t delay, start your entry as soon as possible!