Following a record-breaking year of award entries and the biggest ever event since the awards launched, the Student Nursing Times Awards will be returning in 2019 for the 8th year.
Established in 2012, the awards recognise the very best student nurses and the educational establishments that that train them. They also honour those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as mentors, lecturers and providers of placements.
Sponsoring the awards gives your organisation the opportunity to engage directly with the very best student nurses, particularly those in their final year, to position yourself as champions of nurse education excellence and raise the profile of your organisation.
- Campaign reach of over four million
- Eight-month campaign launching September 2018
- Over 800 people in attendance on the day
- Over 500 entries across 19 categories
Sponsoring the Student Nursing Times Awards gives you the unique opportunity to:
- Raise the profile of your organisation through a multi-channel marketing campaign in the run up to the event, as well as on the day
- Position yourselves as champions of student nurses and nurse education excellence
- Directly engage with student nurses who are about to qualify, to discuss recruitment opportunities
- Differentiate yourselves from your competitors
If you are interested in sponsoring the awards for 2019 please contact:
Laura Scanlan and Jennifer Fisher
T: 020 3953 2925