Why Sponsor the Student Nursing Times Awards?
The Student Nursing Times Awards was established in 2012 as a way of recognising and rewarding the very best student nurses and the educational establishments that train them, and to honour those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as mentors, lecturers and providers of placements.
Sponsoring the Awards gives your organisation the opportunity to engage directly with the very best student nurses, particularly those in their final year, to position yourself as champions of nurse education excellence and raise the profile of your organisation with our audience.
- Campaign reach of over four million
- Seven-month campaign launching October 2017
- Over 800 people in attendance on the day
- Over 500 entries across 19 categories
Sponsoring the Student Nursing Times Awards gives you the unique opportunity to:
- Position yourselves as champions of student nurses and nurse education excellence
- Engage directly with a hard-to-reach and incredibly important audience
- Raise your profile with student nurses, who are about to qualify, so you can discuss recruitment with them
- Differentiate yourselves from your competitors through a sustained awareness campaign
If you are interested in sponsoring the awards for 2018 please contact:
T: 020 3953 2668