Become a sponsor
Following another record-breaking year of award entries and the biggest ever event since the awards launched, the Student Nursing Times Awards will be returning in 2020 for its ninth year.
Established in 2012, the awards recognise the very best student nurses and the educational establishments that teach them. They also honour those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as practice supervisors, lecturers and providers of placements.
Sponsoring the awards gives your organisation the opportunity to engage directly with the very best student nurses, particularly those in their final year. It allows you to position yourself as champions of nurse education excellence and raise the profile of your organisation.
- Campaign reach of over four million
- Eight-month campaign launching in September 2019
- Over 800 people in attendance on the day
- Over 600 entries across 21 categories
Sponsoring the Student Nursing Times Awards gives you the unique opportunity to:
- Raise the profile of your organisation through a multi-channel marketing campaign in the run up to the event, as well as on the day
- Position yourselves as champions of student nursing and nurse education excellence
- Attract award-winning student nurses to your organisation
- Directly engage with student nurses who are about to qualify on recruitment opportunities
- Differentiate yourselves from your competitors
If you are interested in sponsoring the awards for 2020 please contact:
Laura Scanlan and Sharon Owen
T: 020 3953 2925
See what our 2019 sponsors had to say about the Student Nursing Times Awards: