Why you should attend?
Attending the Student Nursing Times Awards is not only the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glittering afternoon celebrating the achievements of the student nursing community, you'll also be able to:
- Network with high-level nurses who will be able to help guide, mentor and coach you through your career
- Celebrate the culmination of your student training with your family and friends at a glamorous ceremony
- Prove your worth to the nursing community, whether you win an award or are shortlisted
- Meet potential employers and open up career opportunities for now or in the future
- Hear from the most senior nurses in the profession, past speakers have included the chief nursing officer of England and the chief executive of the Royal College of Nursing
We'd love for you to join us, contact Ella McGregor on 020 3953 2907 or email her at Ella.McGregor@emap.com to find out more about our table packages and book your place.
Take a look at the 2018 Student Nursing Times Awards highlights for a taster of the event: