Nursing Associate Training Programme Provider of the Year
This award will recognise those universities and healthcare providers that offer high standards of training, and excellent resources that inspire their trainees and nurture their development.
What are the judges looking for?
An outstanding institution/organisation offering a nursing associate training programme that demonstrates excellence in:
- Offering an environment that nurtures and develops the talents of nursing associates;
- Recruiting talented staff who inspire, enthuse and motivate as well as educate;
- Providing resources that give students plenty of scope to consolidate their learning;
- Developing teaching methods that enrich the learning experience and deepen understanding;
- Providing emotional and practical support for students during their programme;
- Developing and upholding the professionalism of nursing associates;
- Nurturing students’ educational achievements, practical skills and interpersonal and communication qualities;
- Providing career advice and practical guidance.
Please attach any supporting evidence to your application that you feel is relevant. This can include testimonials, student feedback or student evaluations or any other appropriate evidence.
We strongly recommend sending videos and photographs to bring your environment to life.
If you are shortlisted for this award, you will be invited to attend our offices to present to the judges with one or two of your student(s), who may be interviewed separately. Please ensure you are available on Tuesday 10 March to present to the judges.
Take a look at what our 2019 winner had to say about winning the award: