Nursing Associate Training Programme Provider of the Year (pre-registration)
This award will recognise those universities and healthcare providers that offer high standards of training, and excellent resources that inspire their trainees and nurture their development.
Stage one of the judging process involves shortlisting entries based solely on the information provided here. Stage two will involve a roundtable discussion between judges to decide a winner, so please make sure this entry includes as much evidence as possible.
What are the judges looking for?
An outstanding institution/organisation offering a nursing associate training programme that demonstrates excellence in:
- Offering an environment that nurtures and develops the talents of nursing associates
- Recruiting talented staff who inspire, enthuse and motivate as well as educate
- Providing resources that give students plenty of scope to consolidate their learning
- Developing teaching methods that enrich the learning experience and deepen understanding
- Evidence of supporting students through the transition to online learning, where appropriate, as a result of the pandemic
- Providing emotional and practical support for students during their programme
- Developing and upholding the professionalism of nursing associates
- Nurturing students’ educational achievements, practical skills and interpersonal and communication qualities
- Providing career advice and practical guidance
Please attach any supporting evidence to your application that you feel is relevant. This can include testimonials, student feedback or student evaluations or any other appropriate evidence.
Take a look at what our 2019 winner had to say about winning the award: