Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Pre-registration)
This award will recognise those universities that offer high standards of academic and practical teaching, and excellent resources that inspire their students and nurture their development.
Stage one of the judging process involves shortlisting entries based solely on the information provided here. Stage two will involve a roundtable discussion between judges to decide a winner, so please make sure this entry includes as much evidence as possible.
What are the judges looking for?
An outstanding educational institution offering a nursing or midwifery course or courses that demonstrates excellence in:
- Offering an educational environment that nurtures and develops the talent of qualified nurses and midwives
- Recruiting talented teaching staff who inspire, enthuse and motivate as well as educate
- Providing resources that give students plenty of scope to consolidate their academic training
- Developing teaching methods that enrich the learning experience and deepen understanding
- Providing emotional and practical support for students during their course of study through guidance and coaching
- Developing and upholding the professionalism of nurses and midwives
- Nurturing students’ academic achievements, practical skills and interpersonal and communication qualities
- Evidence of supporting students through the transition to online learning as a result of the pandemic
- Providing career advice and practical guidance
Please attach any supporting evidence to your application that you feel is relevant. This can include testimonials, student feedback or student evaluations or any other appropriate evidence.
Take a look at what our 2019 winner had to say about winning the award: