Entry Deadline Extended to 29 January
The Student Nursing Times Awards are the only awards to celebrate the very best in student nurses and nurse education. Enter the awards today to demonstrate the fantastic work that you, as a nursing student, and your education provider carry out every day.
This year we will pay tribute to student nurses who have demonstrated the academic achievement, clinical prowess and personal qualities that will make them brilliant nurses. As well as recognising and rewarding brilliant nurse educational establishments, universities and honouring those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as mentors, lecturers and providers of placements.
Enter the Student Nursing Times Awards today to:
- Give your career and CV a major boost – get the nursing job you want
- Benchmark your achievements against your peers and other education providers
- Be in with a chance of being crowned one of the best nursing schools in the country
- Gain the recognition you deserve for your contribution to nurse education
- Highlight your commitment to the future of the nursing profession
Entering is quick, free and easy:
- Register your details
- See which categories you would like to enter
- Complete and submit an entry online before 29 January 2016
The awards will be handed out at the inspirational, lunchtime ceremony on 28 April 2016 at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London.
So, if you know a marvelous mentor, fantastic student or excellent teacher, then what are you waiting for? Enter today.
We look forward to reading your inspiring entries this year.