Entry deadline extended until 23 January
The Student Nursing Times Awards celebrates the very best in student nurses and there is no better time to demonstrate the fantastic work that you and your education provider carry out every day.
Once again, we will be recognising and rewarding brilliant educational establishments and honouring those who are committed to developing new nursing talent as mentors, lecturers and providers of placements. We will also pay tribute to students who have demonstrated the academic achievement, clinical prowess and personal qualities that will make them brilliant nurses.
Enter the Student Nursing Times Awards today to:
- Give your career or teaching institution a major boost
- Benchmark your achievements against your peers and other education providers
- Gain the recognition you deserve for your contribution to nurse education
- Highlight your commitment to the future of the nursing profession
PLUS all winners will receive a FREE subscription to studentnursingtimes.net.
Entering is quick, free and easy:
- Click here to register your details
- See which categories you would like to enter
- Complete and submit an entry online before 23 January
The awards will be handed out at the inspirational, lunchtime ceremony on 7 May 2015 at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London.
So, if you know a marvellous mentor, fantastic student or excellent teacher, then what are you waiting for? Enter today.